The Southeastern Guitar & Amp Show creates a great opportunity for vintage amp and guitar dealers, musical instrument suppliers, and manufacturers to connect with their consumer base at a high traffic event in order to buy, sell and trade.We encourage you to register as soon as possible as space is limited and is first come, first serve. The Southeastern Guitar and Amp Show will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center, September 22-23, 2012. Within a short walking distance to numerous downtown hotels, restaurants, bars, ample parking and local attractions. The Southeastern Guitar and Amp Show is sure to be a hit with guitar and amp enthusiasts, exhibitors and collectors from all over the east coast! The 2012 show will take place the same weekend as the Capital City Bike Fest. The Capital City Bike Fest attracts over 85,000 people to the downtown area each year and takes place on Fayetteville street which is adjacent to the convention center. The Raleigh Convention Center is a grand contemporary and state of the art facility that sits in the heart of North Carolina’s thriving capital city.
Check out our clinics.
10′ x 10′ Booth – $450
20′ x 10′ Booth – $600
|Additional Vendor passes are $25 ea. Wi-Fi is available at the Convention Center for $20 per day. Load-In Times are: Friday, September 21st – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. *Special booth size accommodations may be met. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!|
How To Purchase
After you register to be an exhibitor, you will:
- Be contacted to finalize all of the details.
- Receive an information packet containing everything you need to attend the show.
- Guitar Repair Clinics
- Amp Repair Clinics
- Player Demonstrations
- Amp & Guitar Demos
- Live music
- Marriott Special Pricing!
- Days Inn Downtown
- Restaurants (within walking distance)
- Downtown / Nightlife
- More location information
Parking Decks • Either side of convention center (Daily Rate) On-Street Parking (Free)
1st floor corner of McDowell/Dawson No Parking – Unload and Go!
Individuals, collectors, technicians and experts interested in guitars/guitar amplifiers as a hobby and/or trade.
- 78% Male
- 47% Annual Household Income $30K-$100K
- 55% Some college or college graduate
- Over 50% have played guitar 20+ years
- Raleigh Population 2008: 392,552
- More Raleigh Info
Not sure if a show like this will help your business?
Facts from the US Trade Show Monitor:
- 88% of attendees have not been seen by a member of your company’s sales staff in the preceding 12 months
- Seven out of ten attendees plan to buy one or more products
- 76% asked for quotes and 26% signed purchase orders (average all shows)
- 72% of show visitors say the show influenced their buying decision
- 87% of attendees will share some of the information obtained at an exhibition
- 64% of attendees tell at least 6 other people about the event
- 58% attend only the show in which you are exhibiting
- 40% are first-time attendees
- It costs 22% less to contact a potential buyer at a show than it does through traditional field sales calls
We also have additional promotion through online and print publications:
- Harmony Central
- Vintage Guitar (online and magazine)
- Premier Guitar (online)
- Music Trades
- The Beat Magazine (Wilmington, NC)
- Independent Weekly (Raleigh NC)